1. How many pets do you have? And what type? submitted by Life and Times of a Displaced Jersey Girl
One polydactyl kitteh, Sicily. Though she was born in the mountains of Virginia, we like to imagine that she is at least partially a Norwegian Forest Cat. Her tail isn't as huge, but she has the wooly undercoat and massive head, chest and leg fluff (especially in the winter). We hope to bless her with a canine sibling after we reach the west coast.
|Norwegian Forest Cat|
2. What are your favorite projects to do while hubby is away? submitted by my-inspired-nestIs road tripping/concert going considered a project? Cause that's what I do. I am also more motivated to go to the gym while he's away.
3. What are the must-haves in your deployment care packages? submitted by Christine's Little Blog
Peter Pan Honey Roasted Creamy Peanut Butter. And Jim Melton's Beef Jerky.
4. If you could star in any TV show, which would it be? submitted by Just A Girl
Does being a contestant on Jeopardy! count as "starring" in a show?
5. What was the biggest hurdle that you faced during your significant other's first deployment? submitted by The Pavlik Perspective
The time lag via Skype. Our conversation would start out all well and good, but then it would get to the point where we couldn't hear what the other person was saying until 45 sec-1 min after it was said. It got a little frustrating. Oh the horror, right?