Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in #37

1. With PCS moves happening every few years, do you take the time to paint and decorate your home? submitted by Life as Mrs. JPT
We've lived in two apartments in two years here (we didn't find out how ghetto the first one was until we had already signed the lease). We've had stuff on the walls in both places, but I wouldn't call it decorated. Since we should be in Washington for 3-4 years, I think I'll go for it and try to make wherever we live seem homier. I'd love to have some color on the walls. And maybe actually get a dining room table that isn't a folding card table...

2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? submitted by Standing By Him
Oh my, can I just pick pieces of different TV houses? I dig Carrie Bradshaw's closet on SATC. The Greystone's house on Caprica was pretty tricked out, but most of the awesome stuff in it (um, robot butler? yes, please!) doesn't exist in this universe. I really love the exterior of Cam and Mitchell's house and the living room/kitchen of the Dunphy house on Modern Family. And the guys on The Big Bang Theory have the best geeked out decor. So if we can just mash these all together, I'll be happy.

3. What inspired you to start your blog? submitted by Pink Combat Boots
One, I figured it was a way to keep a few friends updated on the impending cross country move. And two, I wanted to fill out Friday Fill-ins :)

4. What is the weirdest thing you've ever seen on base? submitted by Adventures in Life
I've thought long and hard about this and I honestly cannot come up with anything. I'm sure I've seen a weird thing or two on base, but none of them stuck to my brain.

5. Which historical figure (politician, writer, artist, scientist, actor, etc...) would you like to have dinner with? submitted by Army of Two
I'll go for the obvious here and say Jesus. I'd like to see what he really looked like (cause you know he wasn't blonde haired and blue eyed) and what he'd have to say about things going on these days (particularly some of the hateful things done in his name).

No comments:

Post a Comment