Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

ABC's of Me

I'm linking up with A Little Piece of My World for this one...

{a} age: 27

{b} bed size: Queen, but I’m looking to upsize.

{c} chore you hate: vacuuming. It’s so noisy!

{d} dogs: I want a Corgi sooooo bad!!!!!!!


{e} essential start to your day: I MUST brush my teeth before I do anything.

{f} favorite color: Black

{g} gold or silver: White Gold

{h} height: 5’4

{i} instruments you play: I can play Mary Had A Little Lamb one-handed on a piano and the first few chords of Come As You Are on a guitar.

{j} job title: Wait Person

{k} kids: None yet, planning to pop one out by the time I’m thirty (assuming I will ever feel grown-up enough to do so)

{l} live: In the state of my birth, Virginia.

{m} mom's name: Betty

{n} nicknames: Assy Poo (don’t ask), Ash Browns, Memurs

{o} overnight hospital stays: I’ve only stayed part of a night in a hospital, when I wrecked my car at around 10pm, and was out of the ER by 3am.

{p} pet peeves: People who drive giant SUVs and think that driving said giant SUV means they don’t have to follow the rules of the road.
People who are shitty tippers.

{q} quote from a movie: From the delightful movie Amelie:
[Mme. Wallace is reading an old letter from her long-deceased husband.]
Mme. Wallace: "When my sweet little weasel appears at the station…" Did anyone ever write you like that?
Amélie: No. I'm nobody's little weasel
and
Amelie to her indifferent father - “I had two heart attacks, an abortion, did crack... while I was pregnant. Other than that, I'm fine.”

{r} right- or left-handed: Lefty!

{s} siblings: I used to pretend that my stuffed animals were my siblings since I have no human ones.

{t} time you wake up: on average...8-9ish.

{u} underwear: I wear them. Typically hipsters.

{v} vegetables you dislike: I hate everything about celery.

{w} what makes you run late: Stupid traffic.

{x} x-rays you've had: Teeth and upper body.

{y} yummy food you make: Chicken casserole with egg noodles.

{z} zoo - favorite animal: Alpacas! And this camel from the Louisville Zoo....



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up. ;)

    Celery, I thought I was the only one. My 8 yr old nephew loves celery, I think it's gross.

    I'm following you. ;)

    ReplyDelete